e-manab continues to growPosted , by e-man
e-man AB continues to grow!
On thursday september 22nd 2011, e-man AB will hold its eleventh annual general meeting at the castle in Örebro, Sweden. Our chairman of the board of directors, Bo Ekman, will close the past year 2010/2011 with an increase in revenue of 22% to 62 million SEK (50.6) and increased result with 94% to 5.1 million SEK (2.6). Other noteworthy events are:
- 7 more employees during 2011/2011
- New customers such as Anticimex, Systembolaget, Ica Bank, SecoTools
- Participation in Tällberg Forum 2011
- Starting up a Leadership traning program for our coworkers in partnership with Actea Consulting
- Outokumpu signed up for integration support & maintenance for another 3 years
- e-man was nominated to Örebro Enterprise award.
The general meeting also has the mission to decide which charity organization will recieve 1% of the profit. Last year, the donation was given to Medicins Sans Frontieres.